Friday, August 7, 2009

Coffee

We love coffee around here. There's not much better than a cup of french press coffee. We usually add some cinnamon, cardamon, and nutmeg to the grounds before they steep in the hot water. It makes the coffee a little reminiscent of chai especially when you add honey and milk to the brewed coffee. Yum.


And yes I realize that I probably should have wiped down my french press before snapping the shot, but we use our press a lot and and we've been using it this one for a couple of years. It's probably time to get a new one. I guess wearing it out is better than breaking it and I would definitely know something about getting glass and hot coffee all over my kitchen. Yup, I would.

Another neato thing we stumbled upon in our quest for amazing tea (another story for another time) was the double walled hand blown glasses. They are super fun to drink out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment